Sunday, February 21, 2010

TOTAL randomness...

As I looked through my picture folder I found several pics that I meant to blog about, but for whatever reason, never did.  So, for my own memories, here are a few randoms...


Blake and Evan with a MILLION Legos....I love that this is something they enjoy doing together!

Travis and I (and Beau) managed to go out to dinner a couple of weeks ago with Sharon, Ryan, and Whitney.  Unfortunately, Beau wasn't on his best behavior.  I feel like I should put out a blanket aplogy for anyone that was eating at Chili's on Saturday night 2 weeks ago.  If you were sitting anywhere near us, I'm sure it felt like you were sitting in a nursery!!  Sorry! 

Whitney was as sweet as she could be!
You can tell Beau's face was bright red from crying his eyes out!
The most recent time it snowed Evan went out and built a snowman by himself.  Here he is posing with his first "real" snowman!!
Sharon and I were at the mall shopping a couple of weeks ago, and as we were looking at the Spanx, we found this BEAUTIFUL flower hair clip.  (Does anyone recognize this beauty of an accessory from a "famous" blog we all read :)  HA!!
After reading a post Shannon wrote recently about how we as mom's never seem to get in pictures, I have been making a bigger effort to take pictures with my kids.  This is a random picture of Beau in the Moby wrap and Blake and Evan looking so sweet! 
My sweetest little Valentine!
Recently both big boys had Jump Rope for Heart at their schools.  I was so proud of both of them.  They each raised over $50 for the American Heart Association all on their own.  Granted, it mostly came from grandparents and Granny, but they called them and asked all by themselves.  Here is Ev jumping at Westwood.
Evan was sick recently and had to stay home from school one day.  He didn't get to play in the snow this go round.  But, late in the afternoon that he stayed home, I couldn't find him.  I looked out on the deck and found him in his PJ's with socks on his hands, pulling icicles off the house!  He managed to get an icicle that was 2 feet long (yes, he measured it), put it in the freezer, and saved it to show Blake when he got home!!
So, there are my "random events" from the last couple of weeks.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Sherry Drennan said...

I love the socks on hands....that was important! Where can I get one of those hair clips? hehe