Thursday, April 17, 2014

Out with the Old, In with the NEW!

 So, we have been talking about getting a new car for a while.  We have been driving mine for about 4 1/2 years and several bigger repair problems have popped up recently.  I had really thought I would drive my Suburban until it died, but we just couldn't justify the repair costs and the fact that it would probably only continue to get worse.  So. we started looking.  

We knew we would buy another Suburban.  It's just too perfect for our family right now.  I couldn't really imagine trying to downsize.  We fill that sucker up when we travel!  We found what seemed to be the perfect fit at a lot in Bentonville so I headed up the next day to check it out.  After I looked at it and drove it, I was in love.  It was exactly like my old one, except that it was 5 years newer, has dual DVD screens, an updated navigation system, and was white.  Travis was actually in NWA that day at a seminar, so I texted him and told him he had to come see it.  So, he had a friend drive his car back to Ft. Smith and I picked him up.  He drove it and agreed that is was exactly what we were looking for.  So, just that easily, we did the paperwork and drove home in our new car!
 I'll miss this one.  I truly LOVED this car!!  Sad to see it go....


Bye bye old, hello NEW!!
I was so thankful to find exactly what we wanted so easily.  I'm blessed to get to drive my dream car.  And I know, I would never have guessed 20 years ago that a Suburban would be my dream car, but it really is.  I love that my whole family, plus some friends and all of our stuff can travel easily and comfortably.  Hello NEW!!

No comments: