Well, it was hair day around here! What made it even greater, was that it was hair day for Amy, too!! Fun times rocking the foils with Rachel!
The boys in our neighborhood have become obsessed with ramping lately. And notice, the kid coming down the driveway full blast toward the ramp is Beau...on his bicycle with training wheels. Oh my!! But, I do love having all these boys hanging out here!!
It's standardized testing week at school, so I did the unbelievable....I got up and cooked my boys a real hot breakfast! I actually fixed breakfast all week. I'm sure they wish they tested every week;)
Nonnie has gotten super crafty with her embroidery machine. She made Beau this "bunny truck" shirt and he wore it to his Easter party at MDO!
Beau and I stopped at Goody's one afternoon for a little treat. I LOVE this boy!
Nonnie is getting Beau ready for Disney World this summer!
I'm sure he will have a shirt for every day before the time comes!
Good week around here!
No comments:
Post a Comment