The BIG fundraiser of the year for East Pointe, is Fall Festival. It was November 1, and I am glad it's over!! It is lots of fun, but LOTS of hard work also.
These 2 friends had a blast!!
Travis and Blake were on cotton candy duty for a while, and they did great!!
Evan's science class dissected owl pellets recently. Gross! Mrs. Coonce sent me these pics of him and Jonathan hard at work!!
Blake's All-Region choir performance was recently. He spent all day in a workshop, preparing for the concert. We went to Russelleville to hear him perform. It was SO good and I was very proud. I'm so happy he got the opportunity to do this. I'm hoping that this will be the first of many more All-Region performances we get to attend!
All of the Greenwood students that went to All-Region!
We went over to the grand opening of the new Poteau Public Library one
Sunday afternoon. Beau loved checking out the children's area. I was very proud of Travis! The library is beautiful!!
Sunday afternoon. Beau loved checking out the children's area. I was very proud of Travis! The library is beautiful!!
The boys posing out front with the library cow!
There are really no words for this. Just something I want to always remember:)
Sharon and Whitney came down one day to celebrate Beau's birthday. No matter how long they are apart, they just start playing like they were together yesterday. Love it!!
We went to LaFiesta for lunch and Whit had to borrow Beau's shoes. Camo Crocs. Nice!
After lunch, they played some more. A little binoculars and Smokey Bear action.
Good times for us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment