Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Week!

 Beau's class had so much fun celebrating Thanksgiving!  Here they are in their Indian vests.
His class went over to Mrs. Baker's preschool class and had a popcorn party with her Pilgrims:)
 
 They all brought food to help feed the less fortunate.
 The first day of Thanksgiving Break Beau had his 4 year old well visit with Dr. Whitaker.  He had to get 5 shots:(  He did SO good.  He didn't even cry AT.ALL.  I  had told him we would get a prize if he did good.  I was thinking Chuck E. Cheese or something, but he walked out to the treasure basket and picked a tattoo and said it was the "perfect prize".  Ok.
 We decided we should at least go to Chick-fil-A:)
 This pic popped up on FB the other day.  It's a baby a helped deliver almost 15 years ago!!!! WOW.  I was a baby back then, too!
 Evan had his Pittbull end of season party at Bowling World.  He had fun!
 His coaches.  He loves football so much!!
 Big news for MAHG!!  They are the architects for the new Ft. Smith High School!!!
Happy Thanksgiving week!!

No comments: