Sherry and I braved the crowds to shop at the Growing Kids pre-sale. It was great fun as always, but we were TOTALLY exhausted when we left 5 hours later!!
I bought Beau a "Lambie" from Doc McStuffins at the sale. He has pretty much fallen in love and she is sleeping with him and Tigey now;)
The snow didn't keep Beau's class at MDO inside. They just took squirt bottles full of colored water out and painted the snow!!
I was SO proud of Blake and his choir. They got superior ratings in every category at their Choral Performance Assessment!!
Evan played baseball in Alma one weekend. Nana came down and after the last game we headed over to Catfish Hole for some late lunch. It was SO yummy!!
Blake went to Jacksonville to the new trap shooting range with a bunch of kids on the team on Saturday. It was a long day, but a good experience to get to shoot at this range!
I bought Beau these slides at the Growing Kids sale and he just couldn't wait for warm weather to wear them. This is one battle that I wasn't willing to fight! I'll save my fighting for more important things:)
First pedicure of the season...Ahhhhh!!!!
Nonnie has gotten super crafty with her new embroidery machine. She made this shirt for Beau and I just love it!!
Beau has decided that he loves "hotscotch". We've been creating a lot of "hotscotches".
Evan taught him how to make a Granny shot and he keeps trying until he makes it!
All of the middle schoolers were challenged to teach a short lesson one week during March. Evan and Jonathan signed up to teach together. Jonathan came over one afternoon and they worked on their lesson together. Makes me so proud of them!!
Beau's class has celebrated "National days" all year. This week they celebrated National Pancake Day & St. Patricks by making green pancakes. He has had such an awesome year of preschool!!
And that wraps up this busy crazy week!
No comments:
Post a Comment