Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween!!

 Everyone pretty much knows....I'm not a huge Halloween fan.  The idea of putting costumes together just totally stresses me out.  So, we just shop the closet the day of:))  My baseball player, Woody (for the 2nd year in a row), and Superman.  I'm just SO creative that way.  But goodness, aren't they cute!!
 Silly boys!
 Let's make a sad face:(
 MoSt precious picture ever!!!
 And a selfie with mom!!
 We started out the night with a little trick-or-treating with the neighbors!!  Always so fun.  We have the best neighborhood!!
 And never to be forgotten..trick or treat Travis's car.  He handed out pennies and I Voted stickers, and screws.  The kids seriously wouldn't stop talking about how cool it was:))
 After we trick or treated for a while, Blake went over to Mason's to hang out with some friends.  Evan went over to Jonathan's to trick or treat his neighborhood. I don't have any pictures, but apparently they changed "costumes" several times and trick or treated Jonathan's street over and over!
Travis and Beau and I went over to see Nonnie and Poppy and let Beau pass out candy for a while.   It was a fun night, even for someone who doesn't like Halloween!

No comments: