Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Random Catch-UP!

 A random catch up of what's been going on!

I love this pic because you can see all of us reacting in the stands!!  I love it!!  Jayden was in the process of catching a pass that Evan had thrown to him!
 A little check-up with Dr. Bishop due to a "hurting tooth".  Turns out it's fine!
 This happened.  I packed up all the Thomas trains and put them in the attic.  The trains and table were taking up SO much room in Beau's bedroom and he almost never played with them.  The end of an era:(  They are going in the attic for my grandbabies!!
 Another fun, sunny football game!!
 Cute tough guys!
 Sometimes I actually get ready!
 I picked Beau up early from Mrs. Baker's class one day and got to see him in action.  Love everything about Mrs. Baker's class!
 Beau got to go to the pumpkin patch....twice!  Once with MDO, and again with Mrs. Baker's class.  Good thing it is SO fun!!
 He really wanted to make ghost cookies, so one morning we set up our cookie making factory.  They turned out so cute!
 Nonnie has been busy!!  Cutest turkey shirts ever for Gus, Beau, and Georgia!!
 This took the place of the train table.  So perfect for crafting and drawing.  Beau LOVES it!  I'm in the process of finding a chair to paint and add.
 And, Sherry and I voted!!  Can't complain if you don't get out and exercise your right to vote!!
This boy loves football practice.  He can't wait to play himself!!  Notice...he even has cleats on:)

Sweet Chelsea came to town to visit.  I haven't seen her since she got married. So fun to have lunch and catch up!!
And that's what is going on around here!

No comments: