I'm not too sure how it happened, but all of the sudden, Blake is 15!!!! Wow!! He's becoming such an amazing young man. I'm so very proud of how he has matured and grown over the past year;)
Here he is, ready to party!!
15 candles makes quite a flame!! He wanted yellow cake with chocolate icing!!
He was so sweet to Beau. He let him help open his presents and even wear a construction party hat, even though it wasn't his birthday:)
Here he goes!!
He had an awesome birthday! Someone didn't get a pic of everyone, but Nana & Papa, and Nonnie and Poppy were here also!! He got some great gifts...including a new trap gun from Nana & Papa and his official Black Belt certificate framed from Nonnie & Poppy!!
The night before his real birthday we had his special birthday dinner. He always requests pea pie and apple pie! Annah came over to celebrate with us.
The birthday boy and his pie!
Again, Beau was right in the middle of everything! Blake got a bike helmet so he can ride bikes with Travis.
Happy Birthday Blake!! You are a joy and I love you more now than I did 15 years ago!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment