Monday, October 13, 2014

Lots of StUfF!

 It was Homecoming week and Evan's school had Spirit Week!  He went all out for cowboy day and tacky tourist day!  #lovethefannypack
 We are in love with the cheap "Fun Pops" popsicles from WalMart.  We got Nonnie & Poppy hooked, too.  We realized when they started putting them on clearance, that they weren't going to carry them through the winter.  So, we decided we had to stock up!  I went to the Greenwood WalMart and there were NONE!  Nonnie and Poppy had to go to Rogers, so they hit every WalMart they saw between there and Greenwood.  I LOVED the updates I got all day!

 We ended up with 30 bags!!  So, we have 15 bags in our freezer to tide us over the winter:)
 More pics of Beau dressing himself.  Some days he decides it's "wacky day" and I just go with it!
 Our Kirby finally died.  Well, enough that it couldn't be used without an overhaul, and we decided we would rather just have a new one.  So, I picked out this beauty!!  It's a Dyson and I'm in love.  The first time I used it I totally filled it up!!  It felt SO good!!!
 The night of Homecoming they had a "mass band" performance.  Since the 6th graders haven't really even learned how to play their instruments yet, they just did some choreography while the Jr.High and High School bands played. 
 It was SO good!  I loved seeing Evan in his element.  He is absolutely loving band.  The middle schoolers are in the the turquoise t-shirts!
 We went garage saling Saturday morning.  I looked at my phone a little later and found a few "selfies" from my crew:)
 Cute:)
 Every Saturday afternoon before his game, we take Evan over to the East Hills practice field to practice kicking!  Beau was watching his every move.  I love watching Evan do his thing, and Beau look up to him while he does it!
 Blake's first choir concert was Monday night.  They did awesome and I was very proud!
 Whitney turned 5 this week!  SO hard to believe it's been five years since we were pregnant.  Beau met Whitney on her birthday.  I laid her on my big pregnant tummy the day she was born, and they have been bonded ever since!!
 We have been doing a whole lot of this lately.  Beau is actually really good, and it's pretty fun to play with him!
 Beau and I got our flu shots!!  He didn't want to do it, but he was SO brave!!  The big boys will get theirs at school!
 This totally cracked me up!  Beau had been in big trouble the day before and spent the afternoon and evening grounded.  Totally made no sense to his teacher, but I was so glad he was thinking about it.  I think he might have learned something!
 The firetruck came to MDO!  Happy Day!!
 Travis is the convention chair for the Arkansas AIA convention.  It's a big deal!  He had to make 20 awards by hand to give out at the convention.  He has been a busy boy every  night this week!  They are super cool looking.  The recipients are gonna have a TB treausure!!
Busy week around here!!

No comments: