So, I've been day dreaming of blogging for a long time. I am a full-time lurker on several of my friend's blogs, but never had the time and energy to actually start one myself. But, I decided that when the boys both started school my goal was to start blogging. So here it is, the fourth day of school, and I am officially started! Pretty impressive, I think:) Of course, I managed to get the title and a picture the size of Texas (seriously, it took up the whole screen and then some) before I had to beg Travis for help. I REALLY wanted to pull it off with no help, but my super computer savy self just couldn't do it. So, thanks to my computer genius husband, Here We Go! Life is never dull at our house!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Here We Go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love it! I'm so jealous...I've actually been wanting to do this too but haven't made the time yet. You will have to give me tips! Congrats!Sher
Yea for you! I can't wait to read more. Mom
Hey... I like it! Great pictures... I wonder who took those.. :)
Dad
Way to go! It looks awesome!! :)
It looks great, Erin!
Awesome!!! You are my hero!
Tracy
Hey girly! I don't know much about blogging-hope you don't get me addicted! Looks like you're doing great! I am. Hope to hear from you soon!
Very cool! I love the beach picture! It's great! Maybe I'll have to start one up..... we'll see. :) I've got to catch up on may scrapbooking first!
Welcome to the blogging world! You WILL get addicted! I'm so excited that you're up and running - you and the boys look amazing (as always). I absolutely cannot believe they are growing so fast. What happened to our babies?? I miss you!!
Post a Comment