Happy 12th Anniversary Travis!!
It's hard to believe that (yesterday) it has been 12 whole years since we walked down the aisle. How life has changed in the past 12 years. It seems like just yesterday we were planning our first house, loving Sugar, and dreaming of children some day. I would have loved to have included some wedding pics, but everyone knows just how savy I am on the "getting pictures on the blog" thing. So, you'll just have to imagine!
No doubt we have had some tough times, but I just can't even imagine my life without Travis. We have grown up so much, and grown together in ways I never would have dreamed. I truly love him more today that I did all those years ago. And who would have thought, we would be expecting a baby at this point in our lives! So much for the best laid plans...Here's looking forward to MANY more years of happy days!!
Just in case you are wondering how we celebrated yesterday...Well, with a romantic trip for 4 to Wal-Mart to buy groceries, of course:) This is one time when I wish I could rewind 12 years ago. We could be sitting on the beach in Cancun without a care in the world!!
I love you Travis!!!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations, Bartletts! Not an easy feat these days! Love the romantic celebration!
Happy Anniversary!!
Congrats, happy for your marriage, children, pregnancy. You are a sweet person who is very blessed. Enjoy many more years to come.
Post a Comment