Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More Beach Pics...

I love taking pictures on the beach. It's always a lot of trouble, but I'm always so thankful that we went through with it. Thanks to Poppy's great camera, tripod, and remote we were able to get some really good family pics without a photographer!! Here's a pregnant picture of me. I promised myself I would take some pictures this time around and I haven't done very well. But, here i am at 27 weeks!!

Evan had a really hard time getting serious and started crying before we even made it out to the beach. So, he's got "cry eyes" in some of the first ones.
Sweet pic of mom and I!

I have a picture very similar to this from every year since the boys were born. Love it!!

A "sea oats" picture!!

The family at sunset~

Another sunset pic. I don't know how to edit/lighten, but when this one is doctored up it will be better~

We always have to do a crazy pic!
Ocean background...

This is one of my favorites of all of us!!

I love the beach!!

2 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

Wow! Great job! We haven't gone since Deacon turned 2! We must go next year!!

The Flores' said...

Erin you look gorgeous! I love the yellow on you guys - such great pics! I cannot believe how big your boys are getting!!