I just looked at my pregnancy ticker and it says 99 days!!! Wow, I'm finally in double digits. It seems like a big milestone to me. In a way I can't even imagine being pregnant for 99 more days, but compared to the 200+ I started with, it's great!! I keep wondering what I'm gonna look like in 99 days...I feel like I'm already as big as a house. Fun times...
We are leaving in the morning for vacation!! Woo Hoo!!! We are heading to Huntsville, AL tomorrow to take the boys to the NASA Air and Space Museum. Then on to Mobile, AL on Friday to tour the USS Alabama. We will head on into Perdido Key, FL on Saturday and check in our condo. We're staying there for 7 nights, then half way home next Saturday. We'll spend the night somewhere in Mississippi and head home the rest of the way on Sunday. Wow, it's making me tired all ready! But, I can't wait to get to the beach. I dream about it all year. I'll be updating hopefully with lots of beach pictures over the next week! Everybody have a great last couple of weeks of summer!!!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy the vacation! Have fun!
Post a Comment