This is what I woke up to the other morning. I really thought that the boys were both still asleep because it was so quiet in the house. So, I crept over to Blake's room and the door was closed. I opened it and found them deep into Lego building. It's moments like that we I see them playing together so well that make me SO happy! Brotherly love, at least for a brief moment :). We added several "creations" to the shelves that day!
Another random picture that just cracks me up. We had borrowed this white folding table from my parents to set the computer on while Travis painted the computer desk. When we were finished with it, I had it sitting by the door to take back. The boys set it up and started using it as their very own TV tray. We never eat in front of the TV, but for about 3 days, they did every chance they got!! Needless to say, the table disappeared soon afterward.

No comments:
Post a Comment