Monday, July 13, 2009

Perfect Baby Boy!!

The ultrasound finally happened today, and he is absolutely perfect. I didn't know just how nervous I was until it was over. I have just worried WAY too much this go round. But now, I'm ready to just sit back and enjoy getting ready for him to come! Here is a precious picture of his face...

A sweet profile pic!
Another sweet face picture. Look at those long fingers!

This was just funny! He is grabbing his foot with his hand!!

According to the ultrasound, I measured exactly what we thought (22 1/2 weeks). But, when I saw Dr. Bell my tummy is measuring almost 3 weeks ahead. No wonder I feel so miserable. His estimated weight is 1 pound 3 ounces. We also got an awesome DVD. It's amazing how much technology has changed in 7 years!! Thank you Jesus for a healthy baby!!! Now he just needs a name...

7 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Yeah! Wow! Those pictures look like snapshots!

My vote today for a name is . . . Baron.

Tomorrow I might change my mind as you know.

meeksmiles33 said...

So sweet Erin!! I am so happy for you all. I can't wait until he gets here. Congrats!

Katie said...

That is such a precious gift, that you deserve Erin. God is good.

Mischelle Coston said...

Fantastic! Neato 3-D pics!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! He is so cute!! Mom suggested you use a name from both of the boys name for the new babys middle name. I would love to see you!

SheWolf said...

He's so cute! I have to admit I am jealous--I have yet to see my little guy's face! He wouldn't turn and face the right way on our first ultrasound to get a face shot. We should have our 2nd ultrasound really soon, so maybe we'll see his face then.
And I am at the official "miserable" point!

The Flores' said...

Yay!! Such precious pictures! :o)