Friday, July 24, 2009

Branson Family Fun!!

This post is WAY overdue!!! We actually took this trip to Branson back over Memorial Day weekend, but I just found the pictures and decided I had to share some. We took our "annual" Branson trip with Nana & Papa, Trisha, Jody, and Malory. It was LOTS of fun! We started out in Springfield at Bass Pro...

I can't imagine coming across a REAL bear this size!!
Travis and Ev playing around on the 4-wheelers!

Blake and Evan have decided that they are saving their money for their "own" 4-wheeler. Luckily, they love to spend money too much to be getting very close to that goal!!

Later that day we went to the zoo in Springfield. If you've never been, this is an awesome zoo. Just the right size to walk through in a few hours. Really clean with awesome exhibits!! Here Blake and Malory posing in front of some pink flamingos.
The three cousins!!
I love giraffes...

The lions were beautiful. But they got a little frisky right before we walked away. Evan kept asking why the boy lion was trying to "pee" on the girl lion. HAHA!!!!

Proof that I was there!!
Another day when we ate lunch at the Hard Luck Diner!!
Apparently I didn't take any more pictures. We spent a VERY RAINY day at Silver Dollar City. It was actually kinda fun. Didn't have to worry about being too hot. But by the time we left the kids were SOAKING wet from riding rides in the rain. We also went to the the "Shanghai Circus" show. It is a bunch of Chinese acrobats doing amazing things. We really liked it. We had an awesome weekend and always look forward to the next one! Thanks Nana and Papa for an awesome trip!!

No comments: