That being said, I also have to say that we also love the "Trickle Down Effect" because my dad is super generous. Once he gets the new "toy" he is more than willing to pass down the older model (which is probably only a few months old) to either my family or Kyle and Amy. We have acquired many a computer monitor, mouse, printer, phone, remote control, camera, label maker, video game (you get the idea)...through this awesome process.
Lucky for me, a couple of weeks ago they released the "new" iphone. Well, my dad was DYING for the lastest model. So, he ran right down to the AT&T store and ordered one for him and my mom. So, Tuesday the new phones came in, and my dad had 2 "old" iphones just waiting for someone "down the line". Since Kyle and Amy already have iphones, I became the new owner of a "new to me" iphone!!
Let me just say that I AM IN LOVE!! Seriously, who knew a phone could be SO much fun. It's just SO easy and it does EVERYTHING!! I ordered myself a cute little pink and silver case off of ebay so she won't be so naked, but other than that, she is perfect.
Now I'm just waiting on Travis to cave. He's fought the iphone bug for SO long. But, I think he's about to make the move. Dad also let Travis have the other extra iphone to play around with. Travis HAS to have the new model also, if he makes the move, so he's just taking the old one for a test drive.
I got another surprise yesterday, when I noticed on our AT&T account that the data package for my "new" phone is only $20 compared to the package for my "old" phone that was $35. So, my sweet new phone is actually SAVING me money. You know that makes ME HAPPY!!!
Thanks Dad for being such a lover of technology!!! I LOVE my "new" phone!!!

5 comments:
I thought the monthy bill was well over a $100 that is what they told me. My husband has a blackberry for work and it is that much each month? Sounds like you got some mega deal, sounds like you. Enjoy your phone your dad sounds so nice. My goodness.
Of course, only you could save money on something newer and better! I need to follow you around and take notes, apparently! :o)
Sweet deal!!
I was due for an upgrade recently, I have heard how much fun the iphones are BUT something about it voids my AT & T warranty. . .or something. Anyways, I declined since I have lost a phone in a ditch and sink, drop about 15 times a day, and nearly all but back over them with my car, I went with the Samsung Infinity, I think. It is smart and does so much stuff too. I can see how a love relationship could be formed. Enjoy.
Yeah for Pops generosity! Have fun! We didn't upgrade b/c they told us the internet added $40/mo for our phones. :0( I am playing w/ Daks' I Touch though!
Post a Comment