This is how I spent most of the afternoon. I don't know what the deal was, but I felt like I was going to pop all afternoon. Obviously I ate too much, but I was short of breath and just miserable most of the afternoon. I can't imagine how I'm gonna feel in 2 or 3 months!!
We all loaded up and headed out to see the fireworks at dusk. It didn't seem so much like it at the time, but we look like some kind of redneck crew!!!
Seriously, I think we could send this to Jeff Foxworthy. Evan and the umbrella really tops it off.
And, another picture of my pleasant self. I really felt lousy, but you should probably feel even more sorry for the rest of my family that had to put up with me all day...


3 comments:
Your facial expressions in these pictures crack me up! :) I'm with you on the "how am I going to feel in 2 or 3 months?"
I seriously would not recognize Kyle if I saw him in the store! He has changed so much.
Erin this post reminds me why I love blogs so much. This is the best post I have read in a long time! I love it. So real life. So much better than my bed drama.
Post a Comment