Here are my cuties in the tube!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Busy Weekend!!
This weekend has been BUSY! We started out Friday night at the ball field. Evan's t-ball team played in the championship game in the post-season tournament. They played so hard, but lost to another really good team. But they did finish the season with a first place trophy for the season and a second place trophy for the tournament!! You can tell by Evan's face, that after we waited for 2 1/2 hours for the award ceremony to start he was worn out.
Here's the proud team with there "HUGE" trophies!!!
On Saturday I had to work, but Travis and the boys went to the lake with Poppy. Poppy bought a new tube at the end of the summer last year, so this was the first real run for the new tube. They had a blast. At one point, Travis and Evan were on the tube and it flipped. Evan, who is usually super tough, apparently got really scared and cried! It must have been some kind of flip! I'm so glad they got to go and have so much fun, but I think I'm kinda glad I had a good excuse not to go. It's just too hot outside for anything right now if you ask me!!
Here are my cuties in the tube!
Here are my cuties in the tube!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun. I wondered if you were at the ball fields. I saw your mom. Was that wait not incredible? I sent mom home w/ some of my natives that were getting restless.
Yea!!
I hope your ultrasound goes well. ;)
Post a Comment