skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We have been busy lately around the house. It all started when we decided we had to turn the guest room/office into the baby's room. As we started talking about it, Evan decided he wanted to change rooms. So, Evan moved to the guest room, and Evan's old room is becoming the baby's room. While we were in "bedroom" mode, we decided that Blake's room needed a face lift also. Blake isn't big on change, but we were able to talk him into re-arranging his room and getting some new bedding and accessories. He absolutely refused to let us paint his room. Here are a few pictures of Blake's "new" bedroom...
As junky as those shelves look, they have about 50% less on them than before!!
Then we started on Evan's new room. First we painted and Evan got to help.
Here are a few pictures of Evan's new room. I think it turned out super cute. He didn't get new bedding, just a few new accessories...


We also revamped our bedroom. I haven't taken any pictures yet, but we painted, re-arranged the furniture, got new bedding, and moved our dresser out and put the computer desk in it's place. I wasn't sure how I would feel about having the computer in our bedroom, but so far it has been great. Travis and I actually have spent more time together in the evenings, because one of us is usually always on the computer. The computer desk is a dinosaur. It is a left over from Travis's apartment in college. He remembers buying it at Service Merchandise and taking it back to Fayetteville!! It also got a makeover, and it actually looks pretty decent. Pictures of that project to come...
5 comments:
Everything looks super cute! I love that bedding. . .Buddy has it too.
The boys rooms are adorable! I love Blake's bedding!!! Can't wait to see what Baby Boy #3's room looks like :o) (btw, do you have a name for him yet???)
Everything is precious - I love home makeovers!! Can't wait to see the bedroom. I couldn't help but notice the aquarium in Blake's room. Please tell me you all hate that thing as much as we hate ours. That dadgum tontitown grape festival goldfish Lowery won two years ago is still living and going strong! Which means we still have to clean out the aquarium.
Looks great and I know you must be worn out....I am from doing the same thing. Love the bedding!
Cuuuute bedrooms!
Post a Comment