He looks SO grown up here!!
On Thursday Evan had his first day of school. We woke up to a DOWNPOUR! It was storming and raining like crazy. Evan was ready, but not quite as excited about school as Blake was. Here are my guys before we left the house...
Evan has Mrs. Newcomb for 1st grade. We are very excited about a great year for Evan. You can tell by his face, just how thrilled he was to have me taking his picture in front of the whole class.
So far so good!! Both boys have come home every day happy and with lots of stories to tell. Evan thinks it is SO cool that Mrs. Newcomb knows his Nonnie. I think it's great too, because I know I will get all the inside scoop!! Hope everyone is enjoying "back to school"!!!
2 comments:
Good grief Blake looks like a teenager!! How did this happen?? They are precious. I know they all will have a great year. Hope you are feeling okay, miss you!
That tall kid on the third picture in the middle...What grade is he in?
Post a Comment