Today is my MaMaw's 85th birthday! I met my dad at Pink Bud to sit with her while she had lunch today. Apparently she had been in a BAD mood before I got there, but dad had her cheered up pretty quick. After lunch we took her back down to her room to try out the gift we brought her: A PINK Snuggie, of course!! We kept trying to explain to her that it was a blanket with arm holes, and she just didn't get it. After we put it on her, she looked down, raised her hand around, and said "Well look, it's got a hole". I'm not totally convinced she got the concept, but the ladies that work there were all pretty excited, so I'm sure they will put it on her for her afternoon naps in her recliner. Here she is modeling her Snuggie...
MaMaw is having a hard time believing that I haven't had this baby yet. She just kept touching my tummy and shaking her head :)
Me and MaMaw! Is my face swollen or what??
Dad, MaMaw, and I! Dad brought her some pretty flowers, but I didn't get a picture of them.




1 comment:
Erin,
I think you look wonderful and so cute. I love MaMaw she is so sweet, love the Snuggie too. I'm sure Blake and Evan picked it out.
Post a Comment