Thursday, October 29, 2009

Random Cuteness...

Some pictures of some random cute things that have happened lately around here...This was "cowboy" day at Westwood.  Of course, Evan had to be totally tough and Peyton is quite the poser:)


So Cool!

The other day on the way home from school Evan got grounded.  When we got home he had to go straight to his room.  About 30 minutes later he flew this paper airplane into my room.  It says "How long am I grounded please write back".  Ha!  I wrote 1 hour on it and flew it back...

The next afternoon I was supposed to take Blake and Mason to 1st Tee, but Jeb ended up taking them instead.  Apparently Evan was really upset by this because this is the note I got a few minutes after they left.  It says "You said you were going to take them to First Tee you lied".  The part of the top says "turn to back".  Pretty cute:)  I love how he writes everything just how it sounds...

This little display is from this afternoon.  When we got home from school Evan asked if he could make some lemonade.  I told him yes.  He's actually a really good Kool Aid maker!  So, he called me into the kitchen and asked if I would like some lemonade.  It only costs $.50!  Ha!   I love the "money box" he made and the gravy ladel he was using to "serve" the Kool Aid!

On another note, I am 38 weeks today!  And, I have never been more miserable:(  It hurts to do anything.  Even just standing up hurts.  My back, hips, legs, and butt all hurt constantly.  The only thing that is comfortable is lying on my side on my bed.  Unfortunately, we are just WAY too busy for that to happen for long.  We're off to the 1st grade music program at the PAC tonight.  It's POURING rain, so it is going to be very pleasant for everyone!!!

1 comment:

SheWolf said...

The pain is still to fresh on my mind, so I know EXACTLY how you are feeling--but girl, it's getting close and he'll soon be here!