Friday, October 30, 2009

It's Official!!!

We've FINALLY committed!  The baby's name is Beau!!!  I'm SO excited to finally be able to call him by his real name.  Now, the other two middle names are still very much up in the air, but I'm totally okay with that.  This is the first time that I've gotten to have anything made with a name on it before the baby was born.  I ordered these adorable burp clothes off of Ebay and they came today!!



SO cute!!


Can't wait to meet you, Baby Beau!!!

8 comments:

Beaubecky said...

I LOVE the name! :)

Sharon said...

You were right...absolutely adorable burp cloths!!!

Glad he has a name! :)

Sherry Drennan said...

Love them! Can't wait to meet that little guy!

Mischelle Coston said...

Beau Bartlett -- what a ring to it! I'm sure he'll be as cute as his name!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet you Beau! You have one special family to greet you!

Katie said...

I love that name. Cute an classic it reminds me of Drew. Different but everyone loves it. My boyfriend in high schools brother was named Beau and I liked it then, good choice. I am watching to see when he will be born..Praying for you.

Julie said...

Yea for a name! I can't wait to meet you, Beau! :)

The Anderson family said...

very cute! I love it!