Today has been a lazy day so far! I was supposed to work, but they called at 5:00 AM to ask if I wanted to stay home, and of course, I caved. So, we've been home today just layin' around, watching the Hogs. It is just cold enough today to make me wish it was warmer! Evan said something about going to the lake, and it made me think that I never blogged about Poppy's new boat or our last few lake trips.
Dad had been talking most of the summer about selling his boat and getting a ski boat. He finally did it towards the end of August. So, we finally have a REAL boat to ski/tube behind!! These are some pics of our first trip out on the new boat. I realized that I have NO pictures of the actual boat, just action on and around it. Here are the boys in the tube!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment