Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baby Shower!!!

This past weekend I had a baby shower, and can I just say WOW! I feel so blessed to have such good friends who wanted to do something so sweet for me. It seemed a little weird at first to be having a baby shower for my 3rd baby, but a friend told me that every baby deserves to be celebrated. So, with that in mind, I enjoyed every minute!!

The shower was at Dottie's house, and everything was so beautiful. Here is a picture of the table. So pretty!!

Here are the girls who hosted the shower. Thank you so much Sherry, Sharon, Katie, and Dottie. I love you guys!!

A picture of all my family. Amy, mom, me, Becky, Granny, Trisha, and Malory in front!

I told Sharon she had to sit by me. It feels way better to be sitting next to another pregnant momma, then next to a skinny non-pregnant friend :)
I got so many awesome gifts. I'm just in awe of it all. It is really starting to feel real now~
Mom and Dad got us our "big boy" car seat. It really is huge, but it's also super safe and will last until he is 65 pounds!! We shouldn't have to ever buy another car seat!
Here is a picture of most of my gifts all piled on our couch. Again, it was totally amazing and I was overwhelmed with all the great gifts we received.

Travis's mom and dad, aka Nana and PaPa got us our infant car seat/stroller and high chair. Another amazing gift! Here is Travis putting the stroller together.

My boys posing with the finished product. Evan is already an "expert" stroller pusher. He quickly figured out how to lift the car seat out and everything. He's gonna be a BIG helper!

It was such a fun day. I'm getting so excited to meet our little guy. I think I can actually see him growing. I'm getting bigger by the day! Thank you so much to all our friends and family who helped us celebrate this weekend. We love you all!!

2 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

We can't wait to meet the newest Bartlett. He'll be here before we know it then it will seem like he's been here forever!

Katie said...

So fun, how nice Erin. Thanks for the info on the washer. I can't wait to see the picture of your new baby. Not much longer. I always knew you would have one more.