The handle is taller than he is!
So stinkin' cute!
This is the job that Blake has decided that he likes to do. Blowing the driveway after Evan mows!! Blake and I are alike in a lot of ways:)
Today has been a busy day at our house. I got up and decided it was housecleaning day for us all. The boys got assignments and went to work. They do a pretty decent job of vacuuming, cleaning their rooms, and dusting. Their bathroom cleaning leaves a lot to be desired, but it does make it a little easier for me when I come clean behind them. We changed sheets, washed the dog, did laundry, cleaned the inside of the oven, and Travis cleaned the hearth room like a crazy man. He even pulled the couch out and cleaned the windows, blinds, and ceiling fan. Then he cleaned the hard wood floors on his hands and knees. We might eat dinner off the floor in there tonight:)!! Seriously, I was so thankful for all of their help. I am just running out of steam. My back hurts SO bad that I have trouble doing much of anything for more that a few minutes. The baby's room is shaping up!! I finally got the slip cover for the rocker yesterday, and that has made such a big difference in the way the room looks! I'll take some pictures soon!
3 comments:
It must be in the water....my troop has been kicking in some help, too! It makes all the difference when the fam helps....I am on bedrest now, so I need all the help I can get! :) Glad to see your boys are helping Momma out!
My yard has been offered in the past to help in any mowing desires he may have! Lol!
Their wives will thank you!! Teaching them young is great!!!
Great job Erin!!!
Post a Comment