I spent a total of of $21.95, but I also ended up with a $10 Register Reward (kinda) so in the end the trip cost me about $11.95. Not bad for my first run in MY new store. The actual register reward for the Garnier didn't print, so I asked to speak to the manager. In my sweetest voice I told him how much I LOVED his new store, and that my Register Reward didn't print. He didn't even bat an eye, just pulled out a gift card and put $10 on it for me. Yippee!! A gift card is even better because it won't expire. So, my first trip was a HUGE success!! I couldn't be a happier Walgreens shopper...:)
Monday, September 14, 2009
MY Very Own WALGREENS!!!
Well, the day FINALLY came. My very own Walgreens in Greenwood opened!!! It's been a long time comin', but I must say, she is a beauty!! I went in for a "tour" on Thursday when it opened, but last night I had my first real shopping "haul". Here is a picture of what I brought home...
I spent a total of of $21.95, but I also ended up with a $10 Register Reward (kinda) so in the end the trip cost me about $11.95. Not bad for my first run in MY new store. The actual register reward for the Garnier didn't print, so I asked to speak to the manager. In my sweetest voice I told him how much I LOVED his new store, and that my Register Reward didn't print. He didn't even bat an eye, just pulled out a gift card and put $10 on it for me. Yippee!! A gift card is even better because it won't expire. So, my first trip was a HUGE success!! I couldn't be a happier Walgreens shopper...:)
I spent a total of of $21.95, but I also ended up with a $10 Register Reward (kinda) so in the end the trip cost me about $11.95. Not bad for my first run in MY new store. The actual register reward for the Garnier didn't print, so I asked to speak to the manager. In my sweetest voice I told him how much I LOVED his new store, and that my Register Reward didn't print. He didn't even bat an eye, just pulled out a gift card and put $10 on it for me. Yippee!! A gift card is even better because it won't expire. So, my first trip was a HUGE success!! I couldn't be a happier Walgreens shopper...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! I just sent Darin. He came back w/ a few things...not your haul by any means. I'm so excited!
Post a Comment