Friday, August 19, 2011

Beau...Seriously??

Update: Travis came home and told me I was totally disgusting to even blog this post.  So, I need to say that I did it for Beau's benefit:)  Someday, maybe 20 years from now, I hope he will pull out this blog book to read and get a BIG kick out of this!!
 
Just FYI...this post contains some ummmm, sick, pictures.  So, if you are queasy at all, just click away right now:)

I heard Beau waking up this morning around 8:30.  Then, it was totally quiet again.  He sometimes will fall back to sleep for a little bit, so I just kept doing what I was doing and thought I was lucky.

Well, not so lucky.  About 9:00 I heard him laughing and talking, so I went in his room.  He looked up at me and said "Poopy"!!!! I new I was in trouble.  At first, it didn't seem so bad.  His pajamas were still on, just unzipped down the front.  The diaper was still on, also.

I got closer and knew the smell meant I was in trouble.  He looked at me, then looked at his fish, and said "Fish...poopy". 

WOW!  Just disgusting!!

So, I looked a little closer and there were "pieces" of poop everywhere.  He was just sticking his hand down his diaper and pulling it out.  So, he went straight to the tub.

I was bathing him and noticed that he sounded REALLY congested.  I mean, he sounded like he was holding his nose to talk, but he wasn't.  So, I grabbed some toilet paper and said "blow".  He's a really good nose blower, so he did. 

And I got this...
Yep, he had shoved a big ole piece of poop up his nose!  Nice.  I seriously had to fight back the waves of nausea as I made him finish blowing his nose and cleaned it out as best I could. Gross!!!!

So, needless to say, I have been scrubbing and sanitizing Beau's crib and the surroundning area today.  This little boy is gonna make me lose my mind!!!  Thank the LORD for MDO!!

1 comment:

Gabby Jones said...

Ok so I had to catch up on everyone's blog! I have to tell you that you are my HERO!!! I would have thrown up after seeing the "poopy fish" but I do also have to say I laughed so uncontrollably through reading this man I got a workout!! I just love you're little family and that little boy! Miss.Babby loves her beau!!! :-)