Monday, August 1, 2011

Walgreens love!

This is one of those weeks that I spent more than usual, but I got a lot of things we really needed for cheap!  I just love weeks like this!!  I spent $46.15 out of pocket for the stuff below, and still have $9.50 in Register Rewards for later.


I managed to get:
4-12 packs of Cottonelle
1-6 pack Viva paper towels
2-Jumbo packs of Pampers
2-frozen bagged Lean Cuisine meals (YUMMY!!)
1-bottle of contact solution (FREE after Register Rewards)
2-boxes of Crayola washable markers (FREE after Register Rewards)
2-packs of hair clips (FREE after Register Rewards)
1-lip liner
4-bottles of Head and Shoulders shampoo/conditioner (my boys will use anything)
2-bottles of Pantene shampoo/conditioner
1-bottle Dawn dish liquid

This would have easily cost me $90 if I had gone to Wal-Mart to buy it.  And, we will absolutely use every single bit of this...soon.  Plus-I have $9.50 in Register Rewards to start next week's shopping with!!

I love my Walgreens!!!

No comments: