Friday, July 22, 2011

Lake afternoon

Last weekend everybody wanted to go to the lake, but I had to work Saturday and Travis and the boys had plans with Nana and PaPa.  So, Travis had a great idea to go on Friday afternoon.  Dad, Blake, Evan, and I packed it up and headed out about 3:30.  Mom stayed home with Beau (thanks Mom).  We were on the lake playing by 5:00.  It was SO great.  Perfect time to be on the lake.  No one else was there and it started cooling off just a little bit!  Travis met up there around 6:00 and we played for several hours.

I actually got on the knee board and the tube and I liked it!!!

Evan talked Poppy into letting him drive a little bit.  He loved it.  I just LOVE this picture!!
 Blake, me, and Evan on the tube!!  Fun stuff until I got thrown off.  Really, I loved it!
It has been so hot that even the lake hasn't sounded like much fun, but this afternoon was perfect.  Lots of fun!!!

No comments: