It's hard to believe that baseball is JUST over and we are already deep into football. Evan's team won the post-season tournament last week. They had a great season and finished off with a bang!
They got a donut for winning:) Here they are posing with their donuts. The score was 1-0.
Evan posing with their trophies. They came in 3rd in the regular season and 1st in the post-season tournament!
Ev also started FASdogs last week when he got home from his trip with Nonnie and Poppy. He absolutely LOVES it!! He goes every morning from 9:30-10:30. It is SO hot. They start out on the indoor practice field and then end up outside on the football field.
I can't believe this is my baby...he is WAY too little for this. Right???
Here he is ready to start pad camp on Monday night. He LOVED it also!!
The rest of us have spent a lot of time watching. Nothing like watching football practice in the 100 degree heat...with a 20 month old:) Actually, Beau has done pretty well. I just make sure I take him a BIG cup of ice to eat/play with.
Blake at pad camp last night. He LOVED it. Ha!!
I'm excited/nervous about all this football stuff. I don't know anything...I mean NOTHING about football. I told Travis I'm gonna get a "Football for Dummies" book and read it at the beach. I've got to figure out what the heck they are doing out there!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment