A few weeks ago my friend Julie (www.julie-amber.com) took some pictures of the kids for me. We took them at Bell Park, and let me just tell you...it was HOT!! We did them early in the morning, but it was still HOT!
Beau didn't cooperate AT ALL, so I was afraid we weren't going to get anything good of him. Thankfully, I was wrong!! I just love to see pics of my kids. And, for the first time, we have real pics of the boys and Georgia!!!!
Here are all 4 sweeties!
My 3 boys...
Blake and Evan just LOVE this spot. So, they had to have a pic of themselves right here:)
Melt my heart.
And then the personality comes out!
Oh how I love these boys!!!!
Sweet babies!
Awww, just LOVE these kiddos!!!!
Thanks so much Julie, for capturing these sweet moments for us!!! I just LOVE them!!
1 comment:
Great pictures! You do have some handsome boys!!!
Post a Comment