Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Day-Part 2

We headed over to Nonnie and Poppy's for breakfast and presents.  Apparently we were WAY too busy eating to take any pictures of the food.  But it was SO, SO good!  Mom made Pioneer Woman cinnamon rolls, sausage balls, and party pizzas.  So yummy!

This was a pic of before we started.  Beau was pretty excited!!
 He ripped through his presents like I couldn't believe.  I hadn't really worried about the number of presents Beau had because on his birthday he wasn't all that interested in opening.  Boy has that changed!!  He tried to open everyone's presents!!
 Evan and his Keurig machine.  He loved it so much he had to hug and kiss it:)  Crazy boy!  He really loves coffee and loves mom and dad's machine, so I decided...why not.
 This was so sweet.  Evan wrapped up one of his old dump trucks for Beau.  Beau opened it and loved it!
 Mom got Georgia a "Big Baby".  I had a Madame Alexander doll when I was little that I called Big Baby.  Mom found Georgia one on eBay.  But, hers accidentally turned out to be a small version of Big Baby so we were calling Georgia's doll "Little Baby". 
 Travis and his annual "Christmas Vacation" ornament.  This is #3 of the series.  Some of our favorite ornaments!!
 Blake got new full size mattresses from Nonnie and Poppy!  He was SO excited.  He also got new bedding from us.  He got a room makeover the day of Christmas.  A separate post coming soon!
 I love this picture of Blake and Evan helping Beau unwrap his table and chairs that he got from Nonnie and Poppy.  I am hoping this present helps Beau to sit still and do "something" for a few minutes at a time:)
 Travis and Kyle both got Apple TV's from Nonnie and Poppy.  Fun fun!!
 Travis and I had agreed not to get each other gifts, but I decided to surprise him and get him a new phone.  He has been SO patient and he absolutely wouldn't buy it for himself, so now he has the new 4S.  He deserved it!
 Amy also got a new iPhone.  We had a very Apple Christmas:)
I love this picture.  I think everyone except Dad and Amy are in it:)
 Nonnie and Georgia checking out a present.

 Ev with his Cousin Eddie hat!
 Nonnie and Georgia checking out Little Baby.
 Kyle and his Georgia!
We had such a great Christmas morning!  By about 11:00 we were all exhausted.  So, we loaded up and headed home for a nap.  Travis actually put up Evan's new basketball goal and put together Beau's new table and chairs first.  It felt good to get that stuff done!  We all took a nap and then headed back over to Nonnie and Poppy's to watch our annual viewing of Christmas Vacation:)  A good day!!

No comments: