On February 11 Blake had his last Cotillion event of the season....The King and Queen of Hearts Ball. It's always so fun to see everyone all dressed up! This is the dance when the kids dance with their mom or dad. I had such a good time with Blake:)
Here we are all ready to head out. Love this pic of me and my handsome boy!
Blake and Mason listening carefully to instructions...
A cute pic of Sarah Beth and Blake from behind before they danced together.
Can I just say that this might be one of the greatest moments of Blake's life so far....not that he would admit it or anything:)
A pic of Blake dancing with another pretty girl. I just can't remember who??
Sweet Lauren and Hadley:)
Blake and I got to dance several times. He was pretty impressed that I knew how to do the Cupid Shuffle. He was surprised an old person could know such a thing:) Great night with my sweet Blaker!
No comments:
Post a Comment