Friday, March 16, 2012

Our HUGE Garage Sale!!!


We had our semi-annual Pre-Growing Kids Sale / Garage Sale the weekend of February 24-25.  It was HUGE and so fun!!  There were 7 families involved (plus my parents), which totalled 22 kids between us!!  That makes for a LOT of kids clothes and stuff. 

We did amazing!!  Our Thursday night "Facebook Friends & Family" sale was a HUGE success.  We sold SO much stuff!!!  Our total sales over the 3 days was over $2700!!!  Wow!!

Beau came out and hung out with us for a while on Friday morning before Poppy came and rescued him:)
 A view from the street.  This was after the Thursday night sale, so lots of the big stuff was already gone.
 The garage!
 Some of the girls.  Someone mentioned that they wished they had some "texting" gloves.  I just happened to have several pairs inside that I was selling on eBay.  So, I brought them out and all the girls bought a pair:)  Ha!!  Missing from this pic are me, Sharon, and Tamara.  In the pic...Dottie, Sherry, Katie, and Julie.
 A great "self portrait"!!
 I sold my kitchen table and chairs.  In the process of getting it out of the house, I turned it on its side and found a little artwork underneath:)  Apparently, several years ago Evan had done a LOT of drawing underneath the table:)
 Another view of the "artwork".
 A view of the driveway after it had cleared out a little bit!
This sale is always a lot of work, but a lot of fun!  I was able to take my garage sale money and buy a new kitchen table and chairs.  They were delivered yesterday and I'm SO happy!  We can finally seat 8 without having to cram!  

Girls - can't wait for our fall sale!!  Bigger and Better!!!

No comments: