Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Snow Day!!!

 We had our first (and probably last) snow day on February 13.  It was so fun!!

This was the first time that Beau really got to "play" in the snow.  He loved it!!  Here he is when he first walked outside.
Blake got busy really quickly making a snow man.  It was perfect snow for snowman making!
 Snowy would not leave Beau alone:)
 Yummy!
 Me and my baby!
Me and my biggest baby!  Btw, I know I look terrible.  But, I'm learning as I look back watching home movies of when I was little, that it really doesn't matter.  Someday it will just be fun to see us, and it won't matter how I looked!
 The boys and I with our completed snow man.  Beau was thrilled, obviously!
 And, me and my middle baby:)
 These two had SO much fun on the sled.  They played and played.  They weren't going to be outdone by the big kids.
 This is one of the MANY reasons why I love my neighborhood!!!  At one point there were 19 kids in the Drennan's yard.  Their neighbor has a perfect hill to sled down!
 Sherry, Sharon, and I.  Again, not particularly pretty, but some fun memories were made!!
 These sweet friends are SO precious to me!!! (Sherry had her real camera out and got a few good pics!!)
 Ev and Beau:)
 Blaker after a wipe-out!
 A group of neighborhood "big" kids and their masterpiece. 
 Sweetie!
 I could just eat this little guy up!!!
 Fun times on a snowy day!!!

No comments: