We are deep into the middle of baseball season. Evan is playing kid pitch and it is SO different. We are at the ball fields 2 or 3 nights every week. His games last 1 hour and 40 minutes. So, it makes for a long evening (especially when the game doesn't start until 7:30). Beau has actually done really good. He has only gotten really cranky a couple of times.
Evan is playing catcher a lot this year, which is a new position for him. He has caught on really fast and is doing a great job!! I know he gets SO hot, but he says he loves it.
Here are a few action shots. He looks SO big here.
He has been in a batting slump. Super frustrating for him. But, he's a really good watcher and has only struck out a couple of times. I call him my "professional walker". Last night he got his 2nd hit of the season and it was as home run!!! I was SO happy for him!!!
His fan club! Minus Nonnie and Poppy (who was taking the picture).
Lovin' some summer baseball!!
No comments:
Post a Comment