Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Random Catch-up

 A quick random catch up from pictures off my phone!

Sharon came down one day and we met at the mall to play for a little bit.  These 2 miss each other so much!!!  I mean, how sweet is this??
 And this...
 And THIS!!!
 We had a HUGE garage sale to raise money for our mission trip to Nicaragua.  We cleaned out a big storage building and had the sale at the actual storage building site.  It was crazy and busy but we did really well!
 Beau's current obsession is peeling crayons.  He will sit for a VERY long time as long as he has crayons to peel.  He's very meticulous and wants a bowl to put all the trash in.  I am happy to go along with that if it keeps him still through a whole ballgame!
 Another ballgame...peeling away!
 Amy and Georgia came to a game one night and Blake had a blast with Georgia!  I think she likes him!
 This picture just makes me sad:(  It was our going away dinner for Dottie.  Why do all my friends have to move?  I already miss her so much!!
 We walked out of Shogun and this sweet ride was sitting outside.  We decided to "pretend" it was ours for a minute;)
Our last night of Wednesday night Bible Study we had a little going away party for Kim and Dottie.  Seriously.....why do all my friends move???

We had my birthday dinner at mom and dad's the night after we got back from Branson.  We had my traditional tacos and guacamole meal.  It's what I've been having for my birthday since I was little:)  I also requested homemade ice cream and strawberries instead of cake for dessert.  YUMMY!!!
 I got some great presents!  Mom and dad got me the cutest thirty-one bag and a gift certificate for a massage or facial.  Amy, Kyle, and Georgia got me a gift card to Charming Charlie, and Travis and the boys gave me a gift card to Sonic.  Perfect!!
That's my quick wrap up.  Maybe I'll stay better caught up now!

No comments: