Thursday, March 28, 2013

This week....

 Evan has another abscessed tooth.  Gonna have to be pulled.  Not likely to be pretty:(
 Travis found a recipe for oatmeal cookies on Facebook and he took a snapshot and texted it to me.  I took that as a good indicator that I should actually make the cookies.  So, I did and they were great!
 Got my hair done.  Thank goodness.  I love my Rachel!!!
 These 3 sweet boys make me SO happy.  Beau loves to eat breakfast with his bubbas before they leave for school!
 MOPS this week was fun.  I got a Snapchat lesson.  Amy and I testing it out;)
 We made these elastic hair ties.  I love them.  They supposedly don't leave a crease in your hair.  We will see about that.
 Again, Beau wants to be just like his bubbas.  At church outside the James Bldg looking WAY too big!
 Sherry and I "went to town" on Thursday.  We met at the church and showed up wearing the same thing!!! Ugh.  And, it's not the first time.  Really???
 I got back to MDO to pick up Beau and this is what I found.  It's SO hard to wake a sleeping baby!!
My week in a nutshell:)

No comments: