Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Egg Dying Fun!

 The boys were out of school for Good Friday so we decided to dye our eggs a day early!  Nonnie always comes over to help, so we waited until she got home from school.  This was the first year that Beau "participated".  To be honest, I was totally dreading it, but it turned out really fun.
 My sweet, stripped down boy!
 Blake and Evan take their egg dying very seriously!  I love that they still really enjoy this tradition:)
 Beau got a little hungry during the process and had to stop and eat one of his eggs!
The ugly part:)
 Nothing like a little "book break" right in the middle of dying eggs:)
 And, the finished products!  They were so pretty and so fun!!
 I made a coconut sour cream pound cake for Easter lunch, and it was sitting on the counter so I took a pic.  YUMMY YUM!!

So glad to have traditions that all by boys love and enjoy!  Thankful and blessed!!

No comments: