Thursday, April 18, 2013

Around here....

 I have "spruced" things up a little bit around here.  The hearth room has been a thorn in my side for a really.long.time.  So, I finally decided it was time for a change.  I got rid of the red.  Woo Hoo!  Added a few pops of color and it is SO much better.  I'm actually really loving that room now. 
 We grilled for the first time of the season last week.  Yay!  And it was SO good!!
 Grilled chicken, spinach mashed potatoes, 7-UP biscuits and veggies.  Perfect!
 We celebrated Evan's Student of the Month Award with breakfast at his school.  I was SO proud of him.  He had not had a good last 9 weeks and his citizenship grade had reflected it.  Well, after some serious conversations about attitude and respect, I am SO proud to say that according to both his teachers he has had a complete 180 degree change!!  They both raved about how respectful and helpful and thoughtful he has been this 9 weeks.  Music to this momma's ears!!
 SO happy to get to celebrate this award!
 Dad and Ev:)
 Evan and Mrs. Fox
Good, good times!!

No comments: