Monday, June 17, 2013

Brian & Amber's Wedding

 Travis and I went to Little Rock this past weekend for Brian & Amber's wedding.  Travis worked with Brian for several years at MAHG and Brian asked him to be his best man.  We headed down Friday afternoon. 

It's fun to check into a hotel for a wedding and have a care package waiting for you;)
 We got ready and headed out to the rehearsal.  (The sun was bright, nice squint:)
 The rehearsal dinner was at the Crown Plaza where we were staying.

The next morning Travis and I slept in, which was heaven, and then headed out for some lunch.  We had a great time just hanging out together.  I love that we both love to eat good food:)  P.F. Changs for lunch was perfect!
 After lunch we headed toward the mall, but I saw a Goodwill store on the way.  My sweet husband wheeled in and went in to shop with me.  I even got him in on the search at one point! I found some great eBay treasures!
 I love this man!!!
 We made it to the mall and did a little shopping.  Travis had to be at the church at 3:30 for pictures, so I dropped him off and headed back to the hotel.  I couldn't resist the TCBY I found on the way back.  You just can't beat White Chocolate Mousse in a waffle cone!!
 Travis texted me a pic of himself all dressed up.  So handsome!
 Since we weren't together before the wedding, a selfie of myself was the best I could do!
 The wedding was very nice.  Then we headed to the reception at the Pavillion in the Park.  It was SO pretty!  Not sure what I was pointing at??
 Another self-pic;)
 I love this!!  We had a great time just talking and dancing at the wedding.
 Afterwards we were starving so we drove through Mexico Chiquito on the way back to the hotel.  Nothing like a taco picnic on the hotel bed:)
 I was so glad we got to get away together.  Makes me realize all over again just how much I love that man of mine!!

No comments: