We had MANY "end of the year" celebrations this year! We started with Fun Day at East Hills. Sherry and I volunteered to run the concession stand for this, too. It was a good call since it was SO hot outside that day!!
Beau had an end of the year "camp out" in his class at MDO. He had a blast! Beau and Hayden LOVE Mrs. Angie!
My birthday fell in the middle of the last week of school. Mom made my annual tacos, cheese dip, and guacamole for my birthday dinner. I asked for homemade ice cream and strawberries instead of cake and it was SO good!!
During the last week of school, we were pretty much just doing good if everyone got to school close to on time, with everything they needed. One morning the boys truly couldn't find anything to eat, so they had microwave popcorn for breakfast! Mom of the Year right here!!!
Blake had an Awards and Banner Dance Assembly at the PAC one morning. Beau tried on Blake's hat before he left:)
Beau and I sat with Sherry, Dace, and Dana. It was VERY long and we had to do some entertaining!
My girls and I!
I was SO proud of Blake. He got Principal's Role, Gold Thumb's Up, and Highest Grade on his team in Science!!! Woo Hoo!!
Fun Day at East Pointe was Thursday. Beau and I went to help make sno-cones and popcorn for PTO. Evan was super sweet to let Beau hang out with him some and he even took him down the bounce around slide. At one point, Beau just sat down in the middle of some boys he didn't know and started talking:)
On Friday after school, we had a School's Out swim party at the Daniel's. It was LOTS of fun for everyone!! Between Sherry, Amy, and I we have 9 boys!!!
Getting silly!!
Full-blown crazy!!
These friends are SO precious to me!! It just makes everything better to share fun times with good friends!!
We are SO ready to get our busy summer started!!
No comments:
Post a Comment