Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memoral Day in Branson!

 We took our annual Bartlett Family trip to Branson over Memorial Day weekend.  We had a GREAT time!  We stayed in a cabin out near Silver Dollar City, and it was SO convenient.  It was a beautiful 4 bedroom cabin, and I can't believe I didn't take any pics!  Our bedroom had a king size bed and a set of bunk beds.  Perfect for us!!  Beau slept on his cot and we were all snug in the room together!

We went to SDC every single day!!  The kids had a blast!!!
 Malory, Beau and I rode the carousel....a lot!!
 We finally convinced Malory to ride Wildfire!!!  I was SO proud of her.  She tried hard to back out, but I managed to convince her to try it 1 time!  She held my hand SO tight the whole time and kept her eyes closed for the whole ride.  But, she popped out of her seat begging to do it again!  We created a monster!!  We rode it MANY more times over the weekend.

My Wildfire crew!!
 LOVED having all these kiddos piled in our car!  I think this was on our way to Lamberts!
 Beau and I at SDC one day!
 Silly boy loves to ride the ladybugs.  They just go around in a circle on the ground, but he can ride them himself and he thinks he is SO big!
 Nana, Beau, and I riding the tea cups.  Another of Beau's faves!
 While we were waiting to eat at Lamberts we walked over to a strip mall next door and they were giving pony rides in the parking lot.  Of course Beau wanted to ride "Blinkamana", so we did.  He and Malory rode and loved it!
 He looks so big!  How convenient that he wore his "mowing" boots to Lamberts:))))
 Travis and I waiting.....
 After we ate at Lamberts Nana said the kids could go ride go-carts.  She is a push over:)  I hate the go-carts and always say no!

Beau got to ride some rides, also.  We couldn't believe he wanted to ride this ferris wheel, since he refuses to ride anything that leaves the ground at SDC.  But he did and he loved it!
 He and Malory rode this spinning ride, too.
 The big boys rode go-carts several times.  Here are Evan, Austin,and Blake ready to go!  Malory wasn't tall enough to ride these go-carts:(.
 Afterwards we had to walk next door to Andy's for some ice cream!!
 Beau Bea couldn't keep his eyes open on they way back to the cabin;)
 The next day the boys went to play golf, and the girls + Beau went shopping!  We bribed Beau with the silly quarter "ride-ons" all day!  It worked pretty good until we ran out of quarters!

He loved the "cow".
 Next, the horse!
 Another day at SDC.  Ready for Wildfire again!
 Another of Beau's favorites...the Flooded Mine!  There they are, ready to go!
We had a great weekend!!  Lots of fun family time.  This weekend has become a family tradition that we all look forward to every year.  Can't wait until next time!!

No comments: