This past Friday night Travis and I went to Tulsa with Ryan and Sharon to go to a Jason Aldean concert. We had SO much fun!!! I'm no country girl, but you just can't beat a good country concert!!
The weather was perfect, so we hung out in Tulsa downtown before the concert started. Sharon and I are famous for our self-pics;) Ready to go!!
Travis and I!
We found an 80's Retro Pub to eat at before the concert. It was awesome!! There were 80's arcade games everywhere. Ryan got in some serious arcade time!
The bathroom walls were plastered with magazine pages from the 80's. It was so fun to read the walls!!
Actually getting our food turned out to be a major ordeal. But, it turned out really yummy! After we ate we walked on over to the BOK Center. We had great seats. They were handicapped so we had lots of room and were right on an exit:)
Another self-pic!!
Travis apparently didn't get enough to eat before hand...I looked up and he was eating a hot dog!! :)
Ryan and Sharon:)
Travis and I...again:) I didn't take any pics of the stage?? What was I thinking?? But, it was a really great concert. Sharon and I have decided that if we go to anymore country concerts we MUST invest in some cowboy boots! Ha!! Even if we don't ride horses....HAHAHA!!
The next day Sharon and Ryan had to get back for an early softball game. So, Travis and I had a little lunch date.
We had lunch on the patio at the Cheesecake Factory and did a little shopping before heading home!
A perfect get-away with good friends!! So thankful for them!!! We have done more together since they moved away than we did when they lived right down the street. Definitely lifelong friends for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment