I had a great Mother's Day!! I was SO glad to be in town and be able to go to church together.
My sweet boys and I!!
After church we went to Ft. Smith to eat lunch at Rolandos with mom and dad. It was delicious!! The boys were great and we had a really nice lunch! Afterwards we had to do a little posing;)
My momma and me!!
My precious family!!
While we were eating Beau kept seeing the trolley go by and he really wanted to "ride something". After we ate the trolley was no where in sight, so we convinced him to just take his picture with this motorcycle instead. Whatever it takes:)
After lunch I told Travis and the boys that the best Mother's Day gift they could give me would be to stop and buy flowers and mulch and go home and work in the flower beds. So, we did!! We worked really hard and it felt SO good to get it done!!
My beautiful pot of geraniums the big boys picked out and helped Nonnie pot for me!
Beau was worn smooth out!! He crawled up in our bed and was out before we knew what he was doing!!
My other Mother's Day gift was that I got to get several bags for myself after I had a Thirty-One book party a couple of weeks ago. I love how they all turned out!!
It was a great day and I am SO thankful that I am a mom to 3 such amazing boys and that I have such an awesome mom and mother-in-law that I adore!! Happy, happy day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment