Monday, May 27, 2013

Randomness....


We had really bad storms one night and at one point were under a tornado warning.  We never go to the tornado shelter, just opt to stay home in the laundry room.  This time Evan totally flipped out.  He had packed a bag and was camping out in the laundry room WAY before the storm was even close.  Thanks to Instagram he was seeing pics of his friends at the shelter and got totally freaked out.  When the storm starting getting to Greenwood we all piled in.  In this pic you can see Ev "hiding" behind the washer.  He was sobbing.  Bless his heart:(
Travis and I just chilling out.
Blake was totally unaffected.  He just sat on the dryer and kept reading.  I don't think he really even knew it was storming;)
Evan had to get new glasses recently.  LOVE the ones he picked out!!
Blake got accepted to take Algebra 1 next year!!  Woo Hoo!  Not that I had any doubts...boy loves math!!
We went over to the Daniel's one afternoon.  These 2 boys are so stinkin' cute!!  I mean
 T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!
 

Beau loved Hayden's  "playground"!
That's our randomness right now!!

No comments: