The weekend of May 18 Evan's team played in Harrison. We headed there early Saturday morning. It was at a pretty small field. Because it was close to Springdale, all of Evan's Bartlett fan club came to watch!!
It was super hot Saturday, but the boys played hard! My Evan looks so serious....probably because when he is playing ball he is ALL business!
Between games Evan chilled out with us! Pretty funny comparison....both boys in the same chair;)
Evan's team being silly in the dugout!
"Our section"! There were a lot of us there to watch Ev play!
Sunday was a SUPER early day! We went back to Springdale for the night and Evan had to be back at the ball field at 8:30 Sunday morning. They were ready to play!
Unfortunately, they lost their first game on Sunday, and were finished early. So, we all headed to have some Mexican food together;)
Evan's fan club all decked out in their Bulldog gear!!! Austin, Alan, Evan, Nana, Trisha, and Malory.
It was a fun weekend! I never thought I would enjoy traveling as much as I am. Good times!!
No comments:
Post a Comment